Funny New Year Messages

Funny New Year Message Note
Everybody send new year Greeting cards and messages to their Family, Friends and other contacts. Its always better if you write some personalized New Year Message on the card and the best way to write a New Year message is to make it funny, something that makes the recipient laugh and start his new year on a positive note.

A Funny New Year Message for your Boss or Employer:

This year i have made the decision of not boring you by giving the same excuses every time I take a leave, instead I will think of new and innovative ones. Wishing you a great new year.

Funny New Year's Eve Party Invitation Message:

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. So here i am inviting you to New year's eve party at my place. I know it will be hard for you but you have to come. :)

More Funny New Year Messages:

1) May all your troubles last as long as your New Year resolutions. Wishing you a Great n Happy New Year.

2) I pledge not to waste my time on reliving the past memories, but rather I will spend it by worrying about my future. And would advice you to do the same. Happy New Year!

3) I pledge to conserve water in the new calendar year by taking fewer baths. And would advice you to do the same. Have a water repellent new year.

Most Popular at Funny and Hilarious