Funny Valentines Quotes

Funny Love Quotes

Cupid Cartoon

“Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.”

“I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.”

“If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?”

“I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.”

“One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.”

“Don’t threaten me with love, Baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain.”

“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”

“Falling in love is so hard on the knees.”

“Never go to bed mad -- stay up and fight.”

“Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.”

Sales Ad at a Store: ‘You are my one and only’ valentine cards, now on sale: 4 for $5.

Most Popular at Funny and Hilarious