Funny Christmas Quotes

quotations funny christmas sayings

Funny Quotations for Christmas

"Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill, till you go shopping & get the bill."

"I stopped believing in Santa when I was six. My mother took me to see him in a departmental store and he asked for my autograph."

"Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live."

"Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas."

"The big man is coming and already I'm shedding a tear. I'm just too santamental."

"People really act weird at Christmas time! What other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?"

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose, and if you ever saw it. you're either drunk or at the north pole."

Most Popular at Funny and Hilarious